Friday, March 27, 2009

The American Ballet Theatre II


I myself used to participate in ballet when I was younger and dreamed that one day I would be a star ballerina. Then, I grew up and realized that not all of us can become graceful ballet dancers. However, some little girls did make it to their dream with hard work and aspiration.


The American Ballet Theatre is coming to UMaine and will be here for one day only.

"The New York Times has hailed ABT II's "rare purity and youthful charm" in its classical dancing." This is a must see for those who enjoy ballet or any form of physical grace and power all woven into one.
The American Ballet Theatre II will be performing on April 17 at 8 p.m. Tickets are on sale at the CCA website or can be bought on the night of the performance as long as tickets are not already sold out.
Image courtesy of Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment